Sunday, March 30, 2014

Faith might've been lost, but at least they still had Hope . . .

L'Fae didn't mean for things to go so far.

After an Angel sees her face and the Devil's Clubhouse is burned to the ground, the Domain of Heaven is thrown into civil war. The God Peter is hiding among the Devils; the still-loyal Angels join forces with the Devils to worrisome effects. They might be able to fight for the same cause, but what other problems could be faced?

And that's not all. Wherever L'Fae looks, she sees nothing but distance between her friends, caused by death and grief and fear and secrets untold. Even her lover, Natasha, is reaching towards revenge . . . and she doesn't know how to pull her back.

L'Fae never meant to be a catalyst for war.

But now she must become the warrior for peace.

***

There you go! That's the blurb for Project: Hope, the sequel to Project: Faith. Exciting, huh? I'm hoping to either make myself or ask around for a cover for both books. I actually have a concept in my head, although I don't know how well I'd be able to pull it off . . . hmm. I suppose we'll have to see!

For those of you interested in my Camp info, you can find my profile here. Feel free to drop me a message if you're camping out too - I'll share my hot dogs if you let me have some s'mores!

No comments:

Post a Comment