Thursday, March 20, 2014

Ah - two more things!

I found both of these lookers via imgur.com - which, of course, is a great place to just mess around when you're bored, but can also be pretty inspirational at times. First up - since it takes last time - this awesome post called "While in Norway.."


Updated by a user known as "moline", the accompanied text goes on to talk about the cabins in the mountains of Norway. How cool is that?! Not only is it fascinating to dream about personally (it would be really cool to move to Norway if it wasn't so darn cold), but it's also very inspiring for my stories. I have a story in which an assassin and his assistant work to make the world a better place while also maintaining their domestic life, and this seems like something they'd spend their extra money on. After all, assassinations pay well, as long as you're not caught or otherwise kidnapped.

Anyways, I'm easily fascinated by those little facts of life. I can't say anything for certain about what the user said, as mileage always varies, but it's an interesting perspective.

As for the second thought - well, it's a deviantart user's work!



I am a BIG fan of Disney, and a big fan of some of the creative art and ideas people come up for them (although some of them get . . . adult themed. Not sure how I feel about that!) First directed to the gallery by this imgur post, I investigated the dA page a little and found out that the artist, Kasami-Sensei, also has a Twisted Disney series as well! The series shown about is her Walking Disney series, the whole of which is absolutely amazing. I strongly recommend you go check it out! Rapunzel and Eugine can be found here, while Elsa and Anna's picture is accompanied by a story in the description. Go look at the sweet artwork!

In any case, I just thought I would share some sweet Internet gold on here, just to share a little of what's running through my mind. Such excellent art and really cool ideas . . . they make me want to run to my drawing board and work like a maniac! I hope it does the same for the rest of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment