Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Day 15: Halfway there and the second page done!

Hey, look! I finished the second page out of 4 and 1/10! Actually, I finished this last week, so eh . . .
I am ALMOST at 50,000 words, although surprise, that is not my goal this time! I've been shooting for 80,000 because that was the length of this novel's prequel. If I don't reach it, fine, but I DO want to finish this novel within the month. Gotta finish it sometime, anyway! (And before this turns into a hardcore romance. Natasha, L'Fae, control your hormones!)

One more thing before I disappear -


My friend Pez showed me the channel of Nicolle's Dreams, where this woman makes ball-jointed dolls, and I decided to watch this video since I was a little pressed for time. Oh, my gosh, it was SO worth it! I don't have a particular interest in ball-jointed dolls just because that's something I never got into as a kid, but seeing the craftsmanship and work that goes into this is NUTS! Definitely a cool thing to keep an eye on. And don't forget, you can subscribe to her channel if you want to see more stuff, so go wild! Besides, there's just an extreme amount of perseverance and attention to detail that goes into this stuff, so go Nicolle!

With this being said, I only have one last thing to say - happy halfway point of April! If you're me, it's halfway through NaNo already . . . parting is SUCH sweet sorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment