Saturday, April 12, 2014

Anna and the French Kiss


I wish I could come up with a better thought than "READ THIS BOOK RIGHT NOW IT HAS SO MANY FEELINGS AND YOU WILL LOVE IT", but unfortunately, my brain is run dry. Working on so much stuff takes a toll out of you, and here it is, knocking me down a little! Not that I mind at all; I love the work, and though the last few days have been particularly emotional, I'm really really happy with the stuff in my life!

Anyways, this is probably one of my favorite books now - Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I heard about this book through John Green at the Vlogbrothers (you'll have to search it yourself - Youtube's decided to glitch on me!), and my reaction basically mirrors his: I thought, "Okay, I'll buy this and read this", and then I couldn't put it down. I finished it in twenty-four hours! Not bad for a book this size.

Anyways, I really recommend that you buy and read it if you're interested in adorable love stories where the ending is happy and the drama keeps you on your feet. My only complaint is that it's definitely a little back-and-forth-y, something that's pretty common in romance (or at least I think so), but that aside, it's a flat-out amazing book, and if you're into YA romance, this is definitely the way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment