Tuesday, June 3, 2014

A Quick Update

Hello all!

I'm totally falling head-over-heels for sleep. So. Tired. I'm set to graduate (almost . . .!) next week, which is incredibly good. But I also need a nap. And the end of the homework.

(So. Much. Review . . .!)

In the meantime, I WILL be adding onto the next part of my Animal Crossing art talk hopefully later tomorrow. I'm going to be talking about Aika Village, the "Horror Town" of Animal Crossing: New Leaf, which is just OH SO FUN~ *sarcasm* Seriously though, I actually walked through it and took some pictures just for the blog, so be grateful! It was scary, and it added to my anxiety. (Hypochondria+Studying+Aika+Claustrophobia-at-Chipolte=UGH)

Besides that, I got nothing. I will do my best to show you more of what's going on as soon as I can, but things have just been so busy the last few months (in fact, ever since I made this blog. Wow, I'm bad at this). So expect a more thorough update tomorrow or Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment